An organized home appears more serene and more spacious. Everything has its place and is put away rather than sitting on the floors, in a pile on the counters or being stuffed in a closet. Every homeowner, especially those selling their home, should think about organizing their home because storage is often very important to home buyers, as is a home that is neat and uncluttered.
Here’s a short list of organizing tips or watch the slide show by clicking the white arrows in the frame below:
- Label everything – makes things easy to find
- Use baskets, all kinds of baskets
- Utilize tension rods to make dead space available and useful
- Plastic containers – there are so many kinds to choose from
- Clip boards and racks can help keep paper in check
First Weber sells real estate throughout Wisconsin: Metro Milwaukee and Southeastern WI, South Central Wisconsin, Southwest Wisconsin, Central Wisconsin, Northeast Wisconsin and Wisconsin’s great Northwoods. You can start searching for Wisconsin real estate and Wisconsin real estate agents at firstweber.com