The real estate market remains very active in the Metro Milwaukee area. Sales are up over 6.3% overall compared to last year at this time.
The average sales price continues to rise. “Days on Market” is down considerably across the metro area.
Well-priced homes under $300,000 are getting snatched up quickly. You do, however, still need an agent to sell. Getting a buyer is JUST the tip of the iceberg when it comes to selling a home. And as for buyers, a buyer agent is needed now more than ever!
Here’s an update by county of October’s real estate activity: Source GMAR and MLS
Milwaukee County home sales
- Sales up 10.4% over last October
- Median sales price up 8.6% to $157,450
- Days on market are now at 42 days, down 22% compared to last October.
Waukesha County home sales
- Sales down 6% from last October
- Days on market is at 41 days, down 24% compared to last October
- Median sales price up 2.6% to $280,000
Ozaukee County home sales
- Sales up 6.3%
- Days on market are now at 49 days, down 15% compared to last October.
- Median sale price steady at $279,500
Washington County home sales
- Sales up 17%
- Days on market are now at 41 days, down 39% compared to last October.
- Median sales price up 2% to $229,000
Racine County home sales
- Sales down 5%
- Days on market are now at 45 days, down 36% compared to last October.
- Median sales price up 5.5% to $173,500
Check out your competition
If you are thinking of selling your home, check out your competition at firstweber.com
Try out our Automatic Valuation Tool
You can get 3 instant home valuations just by entering your address at FirstWeber.com. Then, contact your agent to talk it over for their opinion.
First Weber sells real estate throughout Wisconsin: Metro Milwaukee and Southeastern WI, South Central Wisconsin/Greater Madison, Central Wisconsin, Southwest WI, Western WI, parts of MN, Michigan’s U.P., Northeast Wisconsin and Wisconsin’s great Northwoods. You can start searching for Wisconsin real estate and Wisconsin real estate agents at firstweber.com
Thanks for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate & Wisconsin living blog.