The management team of First Weber Group Realtors got together yesterday in Madison for an annual retreat. Over 100 managers from across the state attended.
Why should you care? A few reasons, I think.
1. Our coverage across virtually the entire state is impressive. We can help you pretty much anywhere in Wisconsin. I can’t believe it myself sometimes when I see all the management in one room like that. Big organization and lots real estate experience behind every transaction!
2. We are excited about future home buyers and sellers and are focusing on the future! We explored for the differences in generations: Traditionslist – Boomer- Xer and Millennias. Fascinating. (Which one are you or are you a little of several?)
3. Some good news was shared…
– Managers reported statewide that they are seeing multiple offers on well priced properties!
– There was a report of a home sold in just 3 weeks thanks to staging and correct pricing
– One manager even reported an Accepted Office in 45 minutes – for over list price! This buyer received an automated email with new listings matching their criteria and acted right away. If you want to sign up for a service like this, please do so here
So… did you care about that? Hope the reports of some good news regarding sales at least was worth the read. The right price is still very important.