If you are thinking of buying, here’s a big incentive: Mortgage rates have hit their lowest point since Freddie Mac began recording them in 1971. Low rates combined with today’s real estate prices=Bargain on the long term investment of a house. Visit a lender to lock in an historically low rate on a 30 year mortgage. First Weber offers some lending partners if you are looking for some suggestions.
Here is a msnbc article on the subject of national average mortgage rates. Mortgage rates are key in affording a home. Did you know that a 1% decrease in mortgage rates equals a 10% increase in purchasing power? (And vice versa)
First Weber offers everything you need to get going on buying a home now to take advantage of the favorable conditions:
1. FirstWeber.com featuring 80,000+ Wisconsin properties for sale – First Weber listings AND those of participating brokers.
2. Trained Wisconsin real estate agents to guide you
4. A My First Weber account to help you stay on top of the market: save your favorite properties and receive new listings and price changes via email
5. A Job Loss Protection program available for inclusion in your offer to purchase
6. Home Warranty program
7. Relationships with Closing and Title companies to handle the closing process
8. Concierge Services to help you with home fix-ups after the sale, if needed. (Concierge can help sellers get ready to sell, too)
9. Relocation services, in case your move takes you away from Wisconsin
Are you ready? Need to ask some questions or talk to an agent? Please make a comment or hit the "Ask a Question" button on the blog and we’re ready to help.
Thank you for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate blog.
Photo credit http://www.flickr.com/photos/alancleaver/4439276478/