What is on the horizon in the real estate market? No one knows for sure but Freddie Mac analysts believe these 5 items will be characteristic of 2011:
1. Mortgage rates will remain low, but rise by 2012.
2. Prices are at the bottom. Prices are expected to make a gradual rise in the second half of 2011.
3. Housing remains affordable, attracting more homebuyers.
4. Refinances will lessen. With rising rates, the demand for refinancing will decline.
5. Loan delinquency rates will decline.
Read more analysis at realtor.org
How do you like these predictions? Not bad…
Thanks for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate blog for 5 real estate predictions for 2011.
photo credit http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessiemoore/4662545284/