It feels so good to give back! We know you get involved in holiday fundraisers as well. Let us know what you participated in with a comment on this post.
Here are just a few of the things First Weber Group has been involved in statewide this holiday season. We hope these efforts truly make a difference in someone’s life this holiday.
Toys for Tots hit the jackpot at First Weber’s Sun Prairie office!
- The First Weber Foundation participated in Second Harvest Foodbank- NBC15 Share Your Holiday Food Drive. Second Harvest has a 2010 goal of 1.5 million meals! At the end of the Share your Holiday drive they were at 1.3 million meals. Very impressive.
- First Weber’s Waukesha office had a silent auction to benefit the Food Pantry of Waukesha County and raised $800. Numerous individual offices held food drives and Toys for Tots events.
- First Weber statewide is also selling grocery totes to replace plastic and paper bags. All benefits go to the United Way of Wisconsin.
- First Weber’s North Shore office is holding a Trivia Night to benefit the First Weber Foundation
- Project Gratitude by First Weber’s West Bend office supplied 150 Thanksgiving meals for Washington County Boys and Girls club families and also served Thanksgiving dinner to between 200-300 Boys and Girls Club children and their families the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Terri Fredrich, Manager at First Weber’s West Bend office estimates between the food baskets and Tuesday dinner, First Weber will have fed 1,200 people.
Then of course, a fitting cause for a Wisconsin real estate broker is Habitat for Humanity. First Weber helped build a Habitat house this year in addition to other in the past. Here’s some First Weber Habitat for Humanity pictures.
There’s more for certain, but it’s enough to show that First Weber Group and our agents love to get involved! In many ways, we are very, very fortunate.