Below are 7 quick tips that can help sell your home.
1. Don’t underestimate first impressions. Make your home appealing from the curb so people don’t drive by and never come back: Well-kept lawn, flowers, trimmed shrubs, attractive front door.
2. Make the entry to your home spacious. Remove any clutter from the place buyers will first experience your home.
3. Remove personal items that would distract a buyer from seeing themselves living in your home.
4. Do the little repairs so buyers don’t have to. Fix that leaky faucet or that broken tile. Details matter.
5. Small updates can make a difference. Even new handles on cabinetry can provide an updated look.
6. Older appliances: If you can’t afford to replace them, make them shine inside and out.
7. Add a little brightness by displaying colorful new bathroom towels, throw pillows or by using brighter light bulbs.
Still not sold?
If your Wisconsin property is not selling, sit down with your sales associate to look at your competition. Is a price adjustment needed? Which homes have sold while yours is still waiting for an offer? Take another look around your home and think like a buyer. Maybe some of these tips could make a difference for you and help present your property at its best.
Thank you for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate and Wisconsin living blog. We hope you found these tips helpful in preparing your home to sell.