Make your home search more productive with a My First Weber account
1. Search over 80,000 listings all across Wisconsin and Michigan’s U.P.
2. Set up Home Watch Alerts to get daily emails of new listings matching your search criteria, price changes, status changes.
3. Save your search to save yourself time.
4. Save your favorite market areas and be able to track market activity and statistics in real time.
5. Save your favorite properties in your free account and view them anytime. No need to try and find that property on the website again if you saved it to your account. Just log in and there it is.
6. Rate your favorite properties, create side-by-side comparisons, add or share comments, map a route around your favorites, showing points of interest around the property.
7. Set Price Trackers and get notified via email when a property’s list price meets or drops below your target price.
8. Get detailed driving directions and a map from your registered address to your favorite properties.
9. Search Sold property listings for the last six months.
If you don’t have a My First Weber account already, please sign up for one and see how much easier it can be to manage your Wisconsin home search. Please let us know what your favorite feature is.
Thank you for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate & Wisconsin living blog. For Wisconsin real estate, please see firstweber.com and set up your My First Weber account today. If you liked this post, please share it.