Preparing your home for sale takes a little work, but most times, not a lot of money if you have been keeping up with maintenance and remodeling over the years. Cleaning, decluttering and painting go a long way and is time VERY well spent.
Please watch this excellent video that goes over 9 simple things that can help sell your house.
The nine tips are:
1. Have plenty of exterior lighting to show off your home at night
2. Pay attention to your lawn and landscaping
3. Touch up exterior paint/trim
4. Paint distracting interior walls a neutral color
5. Declutter & take any magnets, notes, artwork off the fridge
6. Pay attention to your front door; maybe install a new door knob
7. Deep clean
8. Straighten the basement to show off your storage space
9. Consider a pre-inspection to address any issues
If you liked this post, please share and thank you for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate and Wisconsin living blog for nine tips that could help sell your house!
For additional tips, please see our seller category. For statistics on Wisconsin real estate, please see our Wisconsin real estate info & stats category, to search for Wisconsin real estate for sale see firstweber.com and to see what homes are selling for, please try First Weber’s sold property search.
photo credit http://www.flickr.com/photos/racheltan/2495214326/