10 Things Home Buyers Hate About Your Home!
READ MORE via 10 Things Home Buyers Hate About Your Home.
Great article here for sellers. What do potential buyers dislike about your home?
- Bad smells
- Dirty houses, especially bathrooms
- Messy homes
- Poor lighting. You want light, bright and inviting.
- Garish walls and wallpaper
- Shaggy yard and landscaping
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Neglected and cluttered entryways. Instant bad impression.
- Your pets. While you certainly love them, some people are allergic and others may be frightened.
Lastly… You. Leave the showings to your Realtor and enable people to look at your place comfortably and at their own pace.
Those are all things you have control over so prepare and plan to make the best impression on those buyers walking through your home. For more advice on selling your home, please talk with one of our Wisconsin real estate agents. With 50 real estate offices in Wisconsin and 1500 agents, you’ll find a location near you and an agent that you click with.
Thank you for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate & Wisconsin living blog.
photo credit https://www.flickr.com/photos/stefan-szczelkun/1060764449/in/