Knowing how to make your home appeal to your target market is important. Here are some quick tips to appeal to buyers:
- Paint in warm, neutral colors
- Consider painting outdated cabinets and/or updating hardware
- Update your appliances
- Consider simple stone countertops to appeal to the most buyers
- Improve your shower space to include new glass doors and hardware, but keep a tub. For young families with kids, a bathtub is a must.
- Make space in your hall or kitchen for charging mobile devices
- CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN
One more thing that can make a huge difference: declutter your home of pictures and things on the walls.
It is likely that you have lived in your house a long time and have accumulated “stuff” over the years and added picture after picture to your walls, crowding them. Taking a fresh look at your home and removing things from the walls and patching the nail holes can make a big difference.
Thank you for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate & Wisconsin living blog. For Wisconsin real estate, Wisconsin events and Wisconsin real estate information, we hope you visit firstweber.com.
photo credit http://www.flickr.com/photos/realestaging/2631355188/