When you live in Wisconsin, you best get used to the weather. Flip through the pictures by using the small white arrows to see some ways to stock up for a long winter – or just ways to make home the coziest place there is.
Here are some of our favorite things for around the home when it is cold outside:
- Neatly stacked firewood
- Warm socks
- Hot chocolate & hot coffee
- Cozy blankets & slippers
- Having friends over
- Dinner in the slow cooker
- Watching sports on a lazy Sunday
- Taking a walk in the snow
- Comfort food cooking
- Board games
- An afternoon in front of the fire with a good book
- A pantry stocked with necessities – so you don’t have to venture out for just this or that if you don’t want to.
- Warm hats, dry boots
- A good shovel and/or powerful snowblower
Being at home in Wisconsin during winter can be a beautiful thing!
If you are looking for a place “up north” or need assistance moving to Wisconsin, please contact First Weber. We’ve been selling Wisconsin real estate for a very long time and we love it here.
First Weber sells real estate throughout Wisconsin: Metro Milwaukee and Southeastern WI, South Central Wisconsin/Greater Madison, Central Wisconsin, Northeast Wisconsin. Western & Southwest Wisconsin and Wisconsin’s great Northwoods. You can start searching for Wisconsin real estate and Wisconsin real estate agents at firstweber.com