Buyers may need to up their game in a competitive real estate market where the number of buyers outnumber the amount of homes for sale. Here are some ways buyers can make a stronger offer:
• Include larger earnest money to show you are serious.
• Include a pre-approval letter.
• Be flexible on your closing date and/or move in date.
• Limit the amount of contingencies in your offer and other requests when in competition.
• Make your best offer first as there may not be another opportunity to negotiate.
• React quickly. Be responsive and quick in your communications with your agent.
We are here to help with your home purchase.
First Weber sells real estate throughout Wisconsin: Metro Milwaukee and Southeastern WI, South Central Wisconsin/Greater Madison, Southwest Wisconsin, Western Wisconsin, Central Wisconsin, Northeast Wisconsin and Wisconsin’s great Northwoods. You can start searching for Wisconsin real estate and Wisconsin real estate agents at firstweber.com
Thanks for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate & Wisconsin living blog.