Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday to share your home with family and friends. You have a few days to make this Thanksgiving a little more meaningful. Here are some ideas for your consideration – scroll through the slide show with the small white arrows.
- Make gratitude a big focus a reusable banner
- Share photos
- Invite someone who has no place to go
- Contact family and friends you can’t be with to thank them for being a part of your life
- Share the bounty – donate to a food pantry
- Share family recipes and reminisce
- Make a gratitude tree and allow guests to write down what they are grateful for on paper leaves, then hang on a branch
- Feed the birds – they will entertain you all winter
- Add music to the day
- Invite helpers into the kitchen -more hand make quick work
- Take a walk after the big meal
Have a safe & happy holiday!
First Weber sells real estate throughout Wisconsin : Metro Milwaukee and Southeastern WI, South Central Wisconsin/Greater Madison, Southwest WI, Central Wisconsin, Northeast Wisconsin, Western WI/Eastern MN and Wisconsin’s great Northwoods. You can start searching for Wisconsin real estate and Wisconsin real estate agents at firstweber.com
Thanks for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate & Wisconsin living blog.