As a real estate agent at First Weber, the work you do impacts the lives of others. People are trusting you with perhaps the most important financial event of their lives. You’ll be their guide. And, you have YOUR freedom.
Every day will vary, but some of the things you’d do as a real estate agent helping people buy and sell homes include:
- Show buyers houses meeting their needs and wants
- Write offers when your buyers are ready to buy
- Attend home inspections with your buyer, or for your listing, to keep things on track
- Negotiate for clients’ successful sale
- Present offers to sellers, explaining positives and negatives
- Attend Broker Opens and tour area listings
- Make listing presentations and comparative market analysis’ for potential sellers
- Attend networking meetings & office functions to stay in touch
- Work with lenders and title companies to ensure a successful closing
- Communicate with customers and clients about their transactions and keeping things on track
- Attend closings with your buyers or sellers. See them move onto the next chapter in their lives!
- Keep in touch after the sale to earn repeat business and referrals
- Have the ability to support The First Weber Foundation with a portion of each commission check
Every day & every deal is different!
In addition, there are other perks to being a real estate agent at First Weber:
- Set your own schedule
- Work where you like
- Have the freedom you desire
- Enjoy unlimited earning potential
Be social, be helpful, be supported.
The best real estate agents are social people, they just love being around others. While this career offers you independence, we also offer a supportive office culture. You’ll also have colleagues to network with and learn from. You will be part of a great office culture with people who care about each other and like to work together. You’re independent, but not alone.
First Weber sells real estate throughout Wisconsin: Metro Milwaukee and Southeastern WI, South Central Wisconsin/Greater Madison, Central Wisconsin, Northeast Wisconsin and Wisconsin’s great Northwoods. You can start searching for Wisconsin real estate and Wisconsin real estate agents at firstweber.com