Remodeling can get very expensive quickly. But small updates, sometimes made before trying to sell a home, can actually create a bit impact. Most can also be done by yourself to save more money!
Some of the projects to consider are:
- New hardware on cabinetry in kitchens and baths
- New colorful mulch in garden beds
- Small paint jobs like front door or kitchen cabinets
- Update appliances
- Add sensor lights outside and/or dramatic outdoor lighting
- Update light fixtures to something modern
- Add crown molding
- Install closet organizers – buyers love closets!
Any or all of these smaller projects can update the look of your home without the expense of a total remodel. If you are thinking os selling your home, talk to your First Weber agent about such home improvement projects, staging and of course, pricing.
First Weber sells real estate throughout Wisconsin: Metro Milwaukee and Southeastern WI, South Central Wisconsin/Greater Madison, Southwest Wisconsin, Western Wisconsin, Central Wisconsin, parts of MN, Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, Northeast Wisconsin and Wisconsin’s great Northwoods.