First Weber Group will send 6 teams of volunteers to help with the Dane County United Way Days of Caring, 2011.
Some of the agencies the Day of Caring will help are:
Agency: Community Action Coalition
- First Weber Group volunteer activity: Pull weeds, spread mulch, trim bushes, plant perrenials
Agency: Domestic Abuse Intervention Services
- First Weber volunteer project: Weeding, cleaning, donation sorting, and painting
Agency: Salvation Army of Dane County
- First Weber volunteer project: Scrubbing showers, walls floors and lockers
Agency: North/Eastside Senior Coalition
- First Weber Volunteer project: Help a senior clean up their yard (2 teams of 6 people)
Agency: UW-Madison Arboretum
- First Weber volunteer project: Weeding, spreading mulch, ask questions of master gardener
If you are a First Weber agent in the Dane County area contact Kathy Konichek to volunteer your time.
Thank you for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate & Wisconsin living blog for information on First Weber Group volunteer projects with United Way of Dane County and the Days of Caring. To search for a new home in your Wisconsin community, please see firstweber.com
photo credit http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikefink/3151529118/