Looking for a job you’ll love? Where you can be your own CEO? Read on to hear why some First Weber Group agents say why they started a career in real estate…
- It is a privilege to be involved in people’s lives during a transitional time in their life.
- The flexibility of the career allows them to balance work and family.
- They are their own CEO, therefore they can earn their own raise.
- The only reason they would ever get laid off is if they do it to themselves by not working hard enough.
- It is a career that is ever-changing and provides professional and personal growth constantly.
- It involves so many facets, and you wear many hats such as consultant, creative marketing, psychologist, teacher, so that you never get bored with your job.
- They love creating new relationships with people through the process of working with buyers and sellers.
- Matching homes to buyers is a fun and rewarding experience.
- They are able to use their creativity whether it is for marketing a home or in negotiating the sale of a home.
- They are true entrepreneurs.
Getting your Wisconsin real estate licence:
First Weber Group can help you get your real estate license with internet and self study options allowing you the freedom to complete the required courses when it is most convenient for you. First Weber also provides excellent post-license training in an on-demand video format allowing you to watch at your own speed, as often as you like, with a track provided for guidance.
For those of you who prefer to learn in a classroom setting, we offer that, too!
FREE CAREER SEMINARS THIS WEEK:
For more information on a career with First Weber Group, see our WhyFirstWeber.com website. We offer an excellent commission plan and enjoyable, supportive office environments and referral opportunities globally and within Wisconsin.
Thank you for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate & Wisconsin living blog. To search for Wisconsin real estate from Milwaukee to Madison to Rhinelander to Wausau and more, please search firstweber.com.