Besides a can of paint, there is no easier or cheaper way to add color, pattern and texture throughout your home than with some brilliantly bold throw pillows or artwork.
Read more via You don’t need to go big or permanent to go bold with color in your rooms; you only need to master the easy art of the toss.
Neutral, clean and decluttered properties are easiest to show and sell.
But it is nice when a home shows some personality as well.
• Try adding bright spots of color to rooms while keeping the walls and floors themselves neutral.
• Stay away from colored carpet.
• Stay away from bold colors if you are taking the time to replace and or repaint.
• Stay neutral yet bright with flowers or throw rugs.
• Add artwork or pillows to add bold splashes of color without scaring off those who want to be able to move right in.
The flowers, art and bright pillows and throw rugs will be gone when they move in, yet the nice neutral carpet or hardwoods, and freshly painted walls will remain as their blank slate. Enjoy and hope this gives you some ideas on preparing your home to sell. To see property for sale in Wisconsin, please visit firstweber.com
First Weber sells real estate throughout Wisconsin: Metro Milwaukee and Southeastern WI, South Central Wisconsin, Southwest Wisconsin, Central Wisconsin, Northeast Wisconsin and Wisconsin’s great Northwoods. You can start searching for Wisconsin real estate and Wisconsin real estate agents at firstweber.comThanks for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate & Wisconsin living blog.