The Wisconsin REALTORS Association (WRA) awarded the WRA Lifetime Achievement award to Jim Imhoff, Jr., Chairman of First Weber, Inc, Wisconsin’s largest real estate firm with over 54 offices and 1,400 professionals statewide.
What a well-deserved award! Jim has been in the real estate industry for 46 years and has served the real estate community on a local level, state level and a national level with the National Association of REALTORS.
Some of his accomplishments/appointments/awards include:
- NAR’s Political Action Committee trustee for over 20 years, Chairman in 2001
- Chairman of the Wisconsin Real Estate Board from 1995-2002
- Advisory board of UW- Madison’s Graaskamp Center for Real Estate
- Advisory board for Marquette University’s Real Estate Center
- Director, Park Bank of Madison, Mosaic Mutual Finds, the Madison Claymore Covered Call Option Fund and Madison Strategic Sector Premium Fund
- Marquette University’s Entrepreneur of the Year 2006
- President, WRA
- Wisconsin REALTOR of the Year, 1993
- Director, National Association of REALTORS
- Real Estate Board of the Wisconsin Department of Regulation & Licensing, Chairman 1995-2002
- Director, University of Wisconsin School of Business, Center for Urban Land Economic Research
- Director, First Weber Foundation
- Board Member, Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce
- Board member, Edgewood High School, Chairman for 3 years
First Weber is fortunate to have such a well-connected leader. Though we are a large company, Jim greets people by name, with a handshake, hug or slap on the back. Congratulations, Jim!
First Weber sells real estate throughout Wisconsin: Metro Milwaukee and Southeastern WI, South Central Wisconsin/Greater Madison, Central Wisconsin, Southwest WI, Western WI, parts of MN, Michigan’s U.P., Northeast Wisconsin and Wisconsin’s great Northwoods. You can start searching for Wisconsin real estate and Wisconsin real estate agents at firstweber.com
Thanks for reading the First Weber Wisconsin real estate & Wisconsin living blog.