6 Winter DIY Projects
Winter months bring cold days and long nights. While you wait for the weather to warm up so
you can get out into the garden, there are still plenty of great DIY projects to tackle, even in
the winter. Here are 6 terrific ideas for the Do-it-Yourselfer in you.
1. Paint Your Walls – Paint an accent wall or an entire room with a fresh color.
2. Declutter – Sure this sounds like a fancy name for house cleaning, but
decluttering is more than that. Remove excess furnishings to make your rooms
seem larger and more inviting.
3. Update Your Kitchen –A new backsplash or cabinet pulls can quickly change the
look and feel of your kitchen.
4. Add Insulation – This will provide instant satisfaction as those cold, drafty rooms
feel warm and cozy.
5. Smarten Up – This is a great time to automate your home with Smart devices.
Add security cameras, a smart thermostat or smart lights and plugs.
6. Build Something – For the handy, winter months are a great time to add cabinets,
a TV hutch or bookshelves to your home.
First Weber sells real estate throughout Wisconsin & more: Metro Milwaukee and Southeastern WI, South Central Wisconsin/Greater Madison, Southwestern WI, Western WI & parts of Minnesota, Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, Central Wisconsin, Northeast Wisconsin and Wisconsin’s great Northwoods. You can start searching for Wisconsin real estate and Wisconsin real estate agents at firstweber.com