While homebuying can be a very emotional experience, it is important to pay attention to some major points covered in this short, informative video. Main highlights:
- Get preapproved, just prequalified – there’s a difference.
- Determine what you are comfortable paying, regardless of what is on paper.
- Work with a real estate agent – they do this everyday and can be a trusted advisor. Choose someone you enjoy working with.
- Be sure to research your financing options with a reputable lender in Wisconsin.
- Don’t drain your bank account for your downpayment. Leave some reserve for any unexpected home repairs that may come up.
- Be SURE to have a home inspection. It is a few hundred dollars VERY well spent.
Please let us know how we can help you in your home purchase! First Weber sells real estate throughout Wisconsin:Metro Milwaukee and Southeastern WI, South Central Wisconsin/Greater Madison,Central Wisconsin, Northeast Wisconsin and Wisconsin’s great Northwoods. You can start searching for Wisconsin real estate and Wisconsin real estate agents at firstweber.com See more videos at the First Weber video channel.